Me and the World

*Update 21/8
-Got a tip from a fellow blogger about the previous font I was using. Googled it and he was right! Lolz, do check out this link to find out. So I've changed to this current font =)

Dear awesome readers,

Just want to take the time to thank you all for your kind support in subscribing. I've got quite a few subscribers, not many but its a good start! If you have not subscribed, do subscribe now. Just type in your e-mail in the box below and you're my best friend for life (hahhahahaha). It would keep you updated constantly on whats going on here and keep in touch.


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Next thing is that I've decided to "brand" my photos. I feel that the current watermarks are quite long and get in the way of the photos. So I made a decision to "streamline" it and make it look nicer!

So from now on you'll see these watermarks on the photos.






The thing I am trying to achieve here is to get long-term readers. Its easy to get people to visit once or twice but its hard getting "readers". So, I'm trying to make things easier and more exciting here for you people. Do e-mail me any suggestions or improvements that you would like to see on this site.

Cheers,
Stanley

Comments

  1. Stanley, I just want to thank you for your comments on Tuesdays with Tiz at Prayerfully Yours, Jen. Your comments are very encouraging. Visit often and be blessed. Tiz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiz I will visit often! Glad that I could be a blessing to you =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I was wondering if you'd like to exchange links with me?
    I can add your bolog my blogroll section at http://deal-news.blogspot.com/ for
    the link on you blog to my site http://www.bodylingerie.com with title - LINGERIE
    What do you think about it?
    Thanks, Alex
    cartridgesguide@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts