I miss em' BRATs

Months ago I participated in this teen journalism program called BRATs, Bright Roving Annoying Teens. Yes! As the title suggests we annoy people to wits end with our endless questions fueled by curiosity.

In the midst of studying for my exams, I usually like to browse through my pictures folders for "stress releasing purposes". So, I came across this folder and saw the bunch of photos I took during the workshop. Today I will post up some pictures which I have not posted the last time (which was wayyy back...check out the March archives if you want to).


CSC_0253

As still as death itself. Somehow those two animals were just standing still the whole time, making them look like soldiers in line.


DSC_0169

Here are my group members 'preying' (get it? preying....as in the zoo....because we're in a zoo) for people to interview. It was pretty early so the public were not there yet.


DSC_0179

Flower.



DSC_0249

People walking (you know what I'll just let the pictures do the talking....)


DSC_0187

Cute boy


DSC_0208

Christina trying to look busy xP



DSC_0251

Beautiful rubbish in front of textured wall.



DSC_0040

Ok, enough of those "one-liners" (get it?? one liners....hhahhahah). This picture was taken during the final night. We were all pretty hyper and taking pictures all over the place.


DSC_0052

This is what happens when you let someone else grab a hold of your camera and does not know how to operate it. You get interesting pictures! I wonder how they timed it right without that guy's flash blinding the photo.


DSC_0119

Alex and Christina with their "trademark" poses. They are perhaps two of the friendliest people I met there but there were loads of other nice people too anyway.


DSC_0085

Amrita executing her pose. You should really consider modeling! HAhahahh =)


DSC_0097

King Sern making sign languages?? Nope, she's just playing a game. A really complicated game. The kind that you try so hard to get but never understand. Here's an illustration:

I planted an apple tree 10 years ago. If I water it everyday excluding the public holidays, how many apples would I have in the year 2010?



DSC_0127

*sighs* This picture brings back so many memories.

Comments

  1. I am so glad I found your blog through Kay at Musings. I am really enjoying it. Thanks for visiting my blog too!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the colors of the last photo. pictures like these are very special. you capture happiness at its natural mode.

    i like the solo candid shots in this set.

    the first photo is also nice because the stripes of the zebra almost matches with the stripes from the edge.

    adding you on my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, more wonderful photos. I'm liking your style alot...excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maiylah, yeah those were good times!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, I'm also glad to see you here! Do keep in touch =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Dong, thanks for you compliments! *blushes*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your photographs but the last one hit my spot. It seems perfect to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Abraham, its also one of my favorite pictures =) I think the best pictures are taken by candid!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pictures look so nice because you were such a jouyful group of young people! Seems you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maria, yup we did had lots of fun! It was interesting to explore the world of journalism.

    ReplyDelete
  11. staaaaaaanley!!

    I misssssh ya'll!! so so so sh-much!!

    Awesome pictures!!

    *hugs*

    Christina was cleaning up the zoo. =) busy busy...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful photos Stanley!

    Love the first one.

    Thanks for visiting my WW post on Quilt Barns!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice shots. I especially like the zoo pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Carletta, no problem =) I enjoyed looking at your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Again, more wonderful photos. I'm liking your style alot...excellent!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts