Its Alive!






The sun is already high and I'm perspiring from the heat. My short trip is coming to an end (I skipped the part where I was AT Dataran Merdeka, saving that for the last 2 days). I have to find my way back to Petaling Street and hop on a train to get home.

This time I'm not going to pay Rm 10 for a 10 minute ride! I chose to walk instead. To my surprise it was not far at all. 20 minute of casual strolling was all it took for to arrive at my destination.

Photobucket
Photobucket

It was peak hour. Working people were having their lunch breaks. Watching the hustle and bustle of the city was interesting. You get to see different characters 'manifest' as people get restless on the road. It can only be described as a symphony of horns??

Photobucket

Read! Perhaps this could show how important reading is. Go grab a book right now and start chomping down those words.

Photobucket

This building is just screaming for attention. Fun fact! Technically, in science red has the longest wavelength, therefore enabling it to be seen from a further distance compared to other colors. And that is why red is used as a distress sign.

Photobucket

I stopped by this place called Central Market, its located right next to the train station. This market sells almost anything that has to do with Malaysian culture. Its a tourist attraction so expect the things to be ridiculously overpriced.

There's an art gallery at the back of this building too. I've been to one of the photography exhibitions there and it was really good. It was fun staring at the photo for a good 10 minutes and pretend to analyze it.

Photobucket

Man, these people are vultures! I can't take pictures of their products without buying something first. So, sorry but there would be no photos of the things you can buy in Central Market. This picture is all I got, the floor.

Comments

  1. You were smart not to buy something to take a photo. I wouldn't buy anything from them either if they were that unfriendly. Love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun to follow you in your adventures in Kuala Lumpur . Looks like a photo blogger's paradise.
    Enjoy the new school year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I was secretly grumbling inside! HAhahaha....thanks so much for your support =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dina, thanks! Perhaps you might want to plan your next vacation to Malaysia! HAhahah....Btw, its not actually a new school year. Here we're just back to school after a 1 week term break =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, the floor looked lovely too...It's been a long time since I last visited KL and Genting Highlands. Malacca is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aliceg, you should come lah! Its just one bridge away =) Yeah, I've heard that Malacca is quite popular amongst Singaporeans.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Stan the Man.
    OK, I see, different school system.
    I'd love to see Malaysia, but I can't afford normal vacation trips. All my travel abroad is as a helping grandmother for the kids or as a volunteer where you work and live for free.
    Meanwhile I'll enjoy your country through your good reporting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats really nice Dina, volunteering and "holiday-ing". I'm thinking of doing that during my next school break. Its nice that these posts are sorta like a 'holiday' for you =) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Stanley, Could you stop by my blog and pick up your Super Commenter Award because you are super!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been to Malaysia many times but u have brought fresh perspectives to the country each time I check out your blog. Keep up the good photo-work and comments!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kay, thanks!

    Sho, thanks alots! Nice to hear that you've been to Malaysia too. I have relatives in Singapore and I do visit them once in a while too =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful photography with clever perspectives.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such fun to follow you in your adventures in Kuala Lumpur . Looks like a photo blogger's paradise.
    Enjoy the new school year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts