Wii =D

Read up: Some wikipedia magic if you don't know what the heck "Wii" is and come out from under that rock.


Wheeee!!! I drove with my dad (Yes, I was the one driving!) to Sri Hartamas to buy this gaming console. After reading and hearing so much about this thing, dad decided to buy it with me contributing too (his policy, he believes if I chip in I'll appreciate it more).

Lol, we finally got it after waiting a whole year for the price to drop. It costs almost Rm 2000 when it first came out but now you can get it for Rm 900++! With an extra pair of controlers we paid extra Rm 200, so it all rounded up to Rm 1200. Came with 10 games, dad bargained from 5.

So here it is!

Photobucket
It came in a nice white box. Clearly they're going for the 'less-is-more' look.



Photobucket
Side view of the box. Sorry, I just like the way this box matches the colour of my couch =D



Photobucket
The gaming console.




Photobucket
The remote or the 'wii-mote'.




Photobucket
The remote and nunchucks. These things are core to the whole system. Its able to pic up movement. So instead of using buttons to play tennis (for example), you can actually swing your hand imitating the movement.



Photobucket
The games are just awesome as the possibilities are endless. I've only played a few but its definitely going to fill up my time before I start college in August xP

Another plus point about the Wii is that you can actually get tired from playing it. So a shout out to PARENTS out there! You kid will eventually get tired of playing it (not bored) and take a break unless he/she has incredible stamina. So don't worry about them doing a 3 day marathon like those World of Warcraft games.

Yeah, sweat it out while having fun. I'm really into the tennis game. You can actually put yourself into the game by jumping to hit the ball. My arm is actually aching from yesterday's Wii session.

By the way, my sister totally pawned me at tennis yesterday. Lol, I blame the controller =_="

Comments

  1. I bought Wii Fit last year! It was quite fun!
    Ha ha... Good for party games!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this mean we will see less posting on ur blog now? :( When u guys get your hands on gadgets like this....day and night just merge into one and you are gone forever in twilight zone. Believe me, I have three boys..I know. I am still resisting all their persuasion to get this one. Almost did last year, but somehow managed to substitute for something less damaging! Ha!ha! Just kidding, have fun with your new gadget.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1ondoncalling, lol my arm is actually sore from playing tennis. Yeah! I can imagine having my friends over and having a ball with it.

    Ay, No, no! Like I said, you'll eventually get tired, I mean physically tired of playing it. You should get your boys one =D Might as well get them to do a little 'exercise' while they play console games.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kakaka! See i told you! If you're not careful your remote is going to fly! So remember to put the strap on! xD

    Why didn't you take PS3 instead! I would put in a bit more money for PS3 anytime because of the games they are going to release in that platform is absolutely....amazing. (even the word amazing is underrated..xD)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun with it, Stanley! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chien, yes! I am keeping the strap on xP I saw a video on failblog, so I am REALLY gonna put on the strap, LOL! We got the Wii cause its more for the family. Parents were into the idea of a Wii, they want to play it too you know =D

    Alice Teh, I will thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOAHHHH
    WII

    I want oneeee!
    Max how many players in 1 game?
    Max how many controller can be used?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ewin,hahaha =D You can have up to 4 players but have to buy more controllers lor...which is Rm200++ per remote (!!).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stanley, if you like those arcade games you should get your hands on House Of Dead. Exactly like those you have in arcade but you can get more life now and spend less. haha. What you get at arcade is only 3 life if I'm not mistaken and about 4 tokens to play but here you die, and you can play again >.<

    ReplyDelete
  10. Michleong, thanks for the reccomendation. I'm currently playing 'the Conduit' which is pretty much about the same only with aliens xP Lol, you get a real kick by being able to actually 'punch' the bad guys.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoa stanley, here are a list of games you should get hehe.

    1. Rayman Raving Rabbits (Either the 1st or 2nd version, great party game)
    2. Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Another party game)
    3. Okami (Its quite old but still good)
    4. Rock Band (Like duh)
    5. Resident Evil 5 (Omg moments)

    I might wanna get a Wii too, the games for the PS3 are just too damn expensive. The Conduit is not bad lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yeah Stanley, you may wanna invest in the guitar remote for the Wii so you can rock out with Guitar Hero! It's worth every ringgit :P

    -A

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts