Captivating eyes

Not in the mood of blogging today so I'll just post up something short.

I took a picture of this kid while walking around in Ubud, Bali. Its a nice place to just stroll about and get some souvenirs. At one of the shops, this little kid just ran out to me and started reaching for my camera. Lol, instead of the punch-the-kid-and-run-away-before-the-mother-comes maneuver I started snapping pictures.

Its really nice when photo-ops like this surprises you. These opportunities rarely come about. Come on, a kid runs up to you! Its like the little bugger is begging to be photographed. The small guy meant no harm, so my camera was still intact after the incident. His mother ran up to get him and apologised, and I ended up buying stuff from her shop.

Perhaps this reflects on the culture in Bali. Everyone I've met there have been very accommodating and friendly. Even my friends from Bali (hi Ovira and Edo!) and their friends are really friendly. Must be something about that island that makes its inhabitants so happy all the time.

Photobucket

Popular Posts