Kuta Town @ Bali, Indonesia

We're back to more Bali. I stayed at Palm Beach Resort in Kuta (blog about that later). Its a nice walking distance from the city center. Far enough that you get to rest in peace (somehow that came out wrongly....hmm), but not too far that you'll break your legs walking.

Kuta is a town bursting with life. However, stay away if you hate tourist areas or places full of people. Lol you'll hate Kuta. Its FILLED with tourists. I enjoyed it because it sorta gives off a very 'happening' vibe. You'll love Kuta if you like vibrant places.


kuta-bali-travel-photography
Busy, busy Kuta....



kuta-bali-travel-photography
Reminds me of Europe, lol.




kuta-bali-travel-photography
The every trusty Starbucks. Its everywhere huh....




kuta-bali-travel-photography
There is this WHOLE stretch of shops selling branded stuff, more of beach wear like- Billabong, Quicksilver, etc. Not sure how cheap it is but things can go up to 200, 000 over bucks (Chill! Rupiah =D).

I only bought stuff that I really liked. Got me my first fedora for 250, 000 bucks! And don't buy surf pants there. Its ********** expensive. Lol, is it expensive in the first place? I sure won't spend 500, 000 bucks on a pair of shorts.




kuta-bali-travel-photography
I guess the main mode of transportation around town is by bike. The bike-park stretched all the way from one end to the other. HAHaha, I don't think we'll see Megan Fox painting anything on these bikes anytime soon...... =D




kuta-bali-travel-photography
McD's! You know they serve TRIPLE cheeseburgers! Ah Kit got one and he enjoyed it. I imagined it to be stacked like a big mac but its actually a normal burger with 3 beef paties in it. Tasted great as usual.




kuta-bali-travel-photography
Last shot of the city =D Taken the morning of our last day. More coming!

Comments

  1. Wow, nice white horses!!! ^^ and a lot of motorbikes there... we can hardly see such regular size motorbikes here, only those heavy types.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm.... I been to the Starbie too ... :p It's just besides HardRock Hotel ... hehehee ... :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chritina_yy, hhahah thanks! Cool, you mean australians only ride the 'megan fox' bikes? lol

    TZ, cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a colorful, bustling town.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice album u got there too bro... and thx for drop by at our blog...

    bestiankelly.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kay, its really lifely. Kinda like the vibe!

    Bestiankelly, thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pics but I hated Kuta...too touristy for me. But happening, no doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It might surprise you to know that the cheeseburgers taste like fart here in Australia.

    Despite the fact that they're the number one producer of beef in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ay, yeah I understand why some people would hate it.

    Mat Kool, I'm surprised alright. Perhaps ya'll have good steaks?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see Starbucks! LOL! Great pics as always, Stanley. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. AliceTeh, hahah yeah starbucks! lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome! I have yet to travel to Bali. From what Ive heard and seen in pics, the place looks fantastic. I am in the midst of planning a 6N/7D Bali trip.

    David

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice pics but I hated Kuta...too touristy for me. But happening, no doubt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts