Busy, busy, busy

I never knew that I would end up having so much to do during the holidays. Actually, there's a whole list of things that I have to get sorted out before I leave for Bangkok next Monday. Really excited about the trip. I've seen so many travel shows and read tons of articles about Bangkok, its great to be able to finally see it for myself.

Most of the things on my list now are assignments, which I agreed to help out with- designing posters, making videos........then I gotta fix up the Ikea furniture we bought two days ago, which we had to send one back cause' we got the wrong furniture. I'll explain more on that in another post perhaps.

But seriously, I think I gotta start getting up earlier! Waking up at 12 in the afternoon does not give me much time to do lots of things. Its one of the luxuries I am truly enjoying during this break which is waking up when I want to. Not like school days when I have to get up on a certain time.

Well, this picture here was taken two days ago at the Ikea parking area. There was this guy who goes around helping people getting stuff into their cars. I was very happy when he came around to help us (was there with my mom). But dude, don't make it so obvious that you're forced to do this. For some reason he was angry at us the whole while. Perhaps he was having a bad day, lol.


Photobucket

Popular Posts