Japan Trip: Shiraito Waterfall


Shiraito Falls is located in Fujinomiya which is near Mount Fuji, Japan. Such a peaceful place I could just spend the entire day sitting there listening to the pulsating sound of plunging water. We were there in the morning so the entire place was covered with a thin veil of mist, an added touch to the already very zen environment.

The area is not overly crowded with overenthusiastic tourists, just Japanese people with their huge lenses and tripods. These people take their nature photography seriously! I won't be caught lugging a tripod around on a holiday. Well, I did that once when I first got my hands on a DSLR. After a while I got really tired of constantly assembling and disassembling it. That was when I discovered the use of increasing shutter speed. Sigh, those were the noob days of new discoveries.


Comments

Popular Posts