Redang Island Trip: Marine Park


Here's more on the beautiful Redang Island. Pictures taken during our trip to the marine park for a snorkeling session. Love the clear water. You have no idea how impressed I get when I put my hand in the water. I can see it! The concept of crystal clear water is erm, rather foreign to me.

You see I was raised in the city and the nearest beach is this thing called Port Dickson. The water is so dirty that when people go in, they come out with superpowers. -.- So yeah, Redang is a huge minty breath of fresh air.

Snorkeling at the marine park was great fun. There are certain spots that are free from the multitudes of tourists, giving you a comfortable radius of personal space. Going underwater, I like how the world descends into silence as if you've just tuned-in to another channel. Looking out towards the ocean and seeing nothing but blue gave me a weird feeling that something huge will appear, gobble me up and spit out my bones. Such is my imagination.


Comments

Popular Posts