The Last Song

This probably is one of my favorite moments during my last days at school. My friend brought a guitar to school and we all just started singing along. It was a nice feeling shrouded by sadness of the final day. And you can feel their emotions as they sing this final tune.

The song is Stay by Estrella. To be frank, I am very uneducated in the local music scene. My knowledge is limited to Siti Nuhaliza and Jaclyn Victor (Malaysian singers). This song has a jazzy groove to it and it has been stuck in my head ever since.






Sound straight from the twilight
Has me up all night
I can't fall asleep 'cause I keep thinking of you
And I saw a shadow outside my window and it's you.

[Chorus]
All my sorrows flew away
Hush, keep quiet, hear me say
I don't ever want you to go
Please stay
With the moonlight dancing free
And there's no one but you and me
There's no reason to go astray
Please stay.

Making up a story
It's the way you're looking at me
If you think that this is funny, it's just you.

Try and think about it,
If you're heart is closed don't lock it,
Keep your keys back in your pocket,
Think this through.

Please stay with me
Just stay with me
and I will take you to Foreverland
Just stay




Kevin, on lead guitar.

Photobucket


Huia Lee, Kar Mun, and Syakirin on Vocals

Photobucket


Photobucket

I'm gonna miss school =)

Comments

  1. hi! your blog is very interesting :)
    moreover, i am new to this blogging. i like to you to visits my site in your free time ..and give suggestion to improve
    if possible add me in your blog roll. i will return my favour!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya school day never been forgotten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stanley I wonder how your studies are going? I know you will do well.
    I love that song and the singer's voice is so beautiful. Now I have to find out more about Estrella.
    What is that white stuff all over Kevin?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friendz, thanks sure no problem. I'll visit as soon as my exam is over.

    Rajesh, I'm glad its over but I'll definitely miss it.

    Julie, its going alright. HAhah, its flour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Friendz, thanks sure no problem. I'll visit as soon as my exam is over.

    Rajesh, I'm glad its over but I'll definitely miss it.

    Julie, its going alright. HAhah, its flour!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts