American Politics is AWESOME

Ok, I'm not a big fan of politics mostly because there's so many things that goes on besides the curtain you don't really know who to trust. However, I find the current American Elections really interesting. You know why?

TV make fun of them and they do nothing about it! Take these for example:





Favourite quotes:
I had 15 false alarms where I saw Osama bin Laden driving a taxi. I was embarrassed that I was wrong but mostly dissapointed that I wasn't right.

Katie Couric: You visited the UN for the first time. How was the experience?
Sarah Palin: It was just amazing, so many interesting people. However I was
dissapointed that there were so many foreigners there......



I've always been a big fan of Tina Fey. Her kind of comedy really appeals to me contrary to the usual slapstick. I watched her on 30 Rock and I was HOOKED! She is way funny =) Things like these really help keep me on the sunny side of life.

Hmmm.....I wonder if such parodies exist in Malaysia.

*And it was a plus that Tina Fey looks EXACTLY like Sarah Palin. Separated from birth?

Comments

  1. haha!

    aiyah, when it comes to parodies for Malaysian politics, they very the touchy touchy miah..

    Little bit only they call "mommy!"... no fun. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we are enjoying the SNL parodies more than the actual election! Thank goodness for free speech!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina, so true. Here I think we'll get arrested for defamation or blasphemy.....

    Julie, hhahahah you guys are awesome! Able to come up with such creative stuff. Vote Tina Fey for president! HHAha....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stanley,
    I would rather vote for Tina than what we have in reality! I am thinking of writing in Donald Duck. No, really I will vote for Obama. No, McCain. I don't know, I change my mind every day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really nice.. I love it...Thanks for it friend....

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha!

    aiyah, when it comes to parodies for Malaysian politics, they very the touchy touchy miah..

    Little bit only they call "mommy!"... no fun. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts