Brisingr

I finally got the book Brisingr that I've been try to buy after several failed attempts . Got it at Borders for 20% discount thanks to another blogger's tip xP (Thanks Alice!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really have to comment about the really good service I got at Borders. Apparently, I did not read the fine print of the "discount". The discount would only be available with the purchase of any other product.

When the cashier told me that, I was so ready to put the book back on the shelf. I thought that I had to buy another book to get the discount. She piped in that I could buy a small pack of sweets which cost only 50 cents.

So yeah, go to Borders!





Frankly I would not be surprised if there would be a movie made one day as a tribute to this awesome bookshop. Hmm...I wonder what it would be like xP






Photobucket


HAhha.....however I would be putting the book aside until my exams finish. One month to go until total temporary freedom!

Comments

  1. Good luck with your exams, Stanley. I really like Borders also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the best
    meanwhile I like your blog, and your sense of style is impressive...


    moreover i am new to this type of blogging i like to you to visits my site ..and give suggestion to improve

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the first two books of this series and loved them. I can't wait to read Brisingr. Did you see the movie Eragon? It didn't do the book justice, IMHO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stanley, glad you bought the book! I enjoy buying books at Borders too. The staff is friendly and the store offer great bargains and discounts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kay, thanks! HAhah....I'm all for Borders now.

    Rajesh, thanks man. Glad you enjoyed reading. I will check out your site =)

    Julie, yes yes! It was good. I do agree with you about the movie. It was fun to watch but its irritating to know it could have been so much better.

    Alice Teh, well thanks for the tip in the first place =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. -_- I haven't read the second book yet....
    ANYWAY I didn't know Borders sells sweets O_O
    But I'm still all for Kinokuniya!!!
    (unless Borders offer some really really good discount for the moleskine notebook I've been drooling over for years.....)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alexandra, you'll have a long time to catch up AFTER ur exams =) Lolz, the only reason I bought now is because I kiasu no more discount after SPM. HAhaha...

    ReplyDelete
  8. OHMAHGAWD STANLEY!! I WANT BRISGR TOO!!! *le gasps* will get it after exams *grrrrhhh*

    I just finished Eldest this morning at 2am. I thought I could just read a few chapters. mana tau I keep reading sampai cannot put down!! LIKE OMIGOSH!! SO kancheong man!! *grins* AND THEN!! I came here and saw that u read Paolini's books too!! and I'm so freaking excited!!

    Christopher Paolini is such a talented author. I read that he wrote Eragon when he was 15!! 15 u know!? WHAT WERE WE DOING then?!?! hahahaha

    can't wait!!! okay. this is like the longest comment u'll ever see. so cheonghei of me!! Godspeed and all the best in ur exams!! Then we can talk about Brisngr!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christina, hahahahah WOW YEAH this is the longestest comment ever or paling panjang sekali xP

    I KNOW....we can say that we wrote lots of essays at school. That counts right =) Yeah, can't wait for SPM to end will tell you all abt it when I finish reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Stanley, glad you bought the book! I enjoy buying books at Borders too. The staff is friendly and the store offer great bargains and discounts. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts