Some Portrait Work

Ok, latest news on this blog was I got new lens! As I mentioned, I did a little photo shoot with my sister. I'm still getting the hang of the new glass because it does not autofocus on my camera =(

Alright, here it is.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

This was actually taken at the abandoned land next to my house. My neighbour have burnt down the grass countless of times but they grow back stronger as ever. Somehow, the grass developed some really nice and colourful flowers too.

Photobucket

We were really careful where we put our foot because we've encountered snakes before in our garden (which my maid killed mercilessly with boiling hot water and pounding its head mercilessly with a stick).

Photobucket

The photos were taken in the evening and the light was just perfect. It gave everything a really nice glow.

Photobucket

Here's my favourite shot of the day.

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Your sister is very beautiful and seems to be a good sport.
    Those poor snakes!! When I see a snake I catch it and take it out into the forest to live. And one bit me once - I still like them.
    Your maid sounds like my grandmother!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's cute without the eyeglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, yeah she likes taking pictures so it was not that hard convincing her to pose for my. You got bitten by a snake?? Hope its not poisonous =)

    The Dong, hahahah yeah she does.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics, Stanley! Your sister poses well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stanley,
    Apparantly it was not poisonous since it didn't kill me or hurt in any way. (The bite was a weird feeling but not painful.) I had to be observed in the hospital for a few hours to make sure nothing bad happened.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Stanley, congratulations on the new toy. but based on the comments here, your pretty sister has stolen the limelight lols.

    have a nice day to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie, glad to hear that you're alright! I have this phobia of snakes so I REALLY have something against them.

    Lawstude, thanks! Hahahaha yeah and she's not complaining xP

    ReplyDelete
  8. dude wat lens did u get i really like your pics man ? im planning to get a 70-300 lens is it the one u have ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zhoe, thanks!

    Gr@f!t!, I use 50 mm =) And thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. dude wat lens did u get i really like your pics man ? im planning to get a 70-300 lens is it the one u have ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts