Last Day of High School

Finally that day has come where we all would say our final goodbye. The next "last" time we would meet would be in the exam halls. These two years have gone by so fast and it has been such a blast. Personally I do have my own set of complains and dissatisfaction but who cares about that when we could hold on to the good stuff. (Lol....I sound like Oprah)


Now just let the pictures do the talking.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Comments

  1. Lol, am surprised none of your girl classmates screamed at you yet: "STANLEY!!! my pimples!!!!"
    gah...we still have school until spm anyway..
    lame public school. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah - those exams...you'll do great. Your Oprahesque comment is right on the money!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another post that brings back fond memories of school days. Only that we didn't have advance cameras like this to capture our moments. LOL. All the best in your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alexandra, hahaha yeah they did complained about that. Aww....you still have school =(

    Museswings, yeah thanks! HAhaha, I think I watched enough episodes to to do a decent impression of Oprah xP

    Alice Teh, thanks for the well wishes =) It was also nice for the school to allow us to bring them cameras to school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do actually remember high school so I can relate to the friendship and cameraderie of those days. Enjoy them while you have them. They are so precious...not the exam part mind you... but the rest. I can tell they must all love you from their expressions..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kay, I know! Time flies by so far and its just like yesterday when we all met for the first time. On the other hand I'm eager to start the next chapter of my life while keeping all the memories of course =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts