Serpentine, London


This has to be one of my favourite set of photographs. That day was just one of those brilliant rare days with good weather for taking pictures. The Serpentine is a massive lake separating Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens. You can see pigeons everywhere and it's such a sight when they start to fly away together.

It was midday but unlike Malaysia you do not feel the scorching heat of the sun, only gentle warmth or the illusion of warmth. Loved how wide the area was. There's something about it that gives off an essence of freedom. I enjoy aimless walks around places like this. Only thing missing is a packet of nasi lemak.

Walking back home today I spotted a whole patch of grass with purplish flowers sprouting all over it, hopefully a sign that warmer weather will soon be upon us. Can't wait for summer. Me. Europe. One month. I'll probably have enough material to last me a lifetime by then. But as of now I am running out QUICK!  





Comments

  1. This beautiful ambience, yes u should hv a pack of nasi lemak.. Owh, teh tarik too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are one of the best sets I've ever seen from your collections. Love the silhouettes, the shadow play, the ambiance and light play. Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3.  Thanks man, been quite obsessed with silhouette shots recently!

    ReplyDelete
  4.  Oh boy you have no idea how much I miss nasi lemak =(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts