Busy busy busy


Wow I am actually really struggling right now in terms of updating this space. Too many things going on and material is slowly running out. The only time I've touched the camera in the past month is for work. I actually have so much to cover right now and this this term definitely feels more like medical school.

Been sick since yesterday and all I have been doing is to try and survive the day. I'm such a spoilt brat when I'm sick because all I do is sit in bed and make myself comfort food. Had a whole pizza last night and made some bah kut teh this afternoon and basically wasted the whole day (though it was done in a very comfortable and comforting manner). Only consolation is that I occasionally pop in bits and pieces of work, to reassure myself that I am still partially an overworked med student.

Last weekend was amazing, but I will come to that in due time. We were celebrating the birthday of this friend of mine named Gary and it was one heck of a night. It's the kind of stuff people talk about when giving speeches at weddings. That was how good it was.

Comments

  1. Hey, been reading ur blog for a while n to be honest I'm loving you photos. How I wish I could do the same. Anyway, u having the whole pizza all ur self while sick is amazing. Haha.. Fast recovery ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shazilah! I always appreciate people dropping by and letting me know they enjoy the photos. Keeps me going =) Btw, feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts