D800

d800-nikon

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I was supposed to get a D700 last year, wanting to jump aboard the full frame wagon. But decided to hold out for a new model. There has been loads of speculations on when the D800 would be out and finally it is! The one thing that put me off the D700 is the lack of video function. D800 has full HD recording.

Hopefully if all goes well I'll be getting this before summer and travel all over Europe with it (right pa? haha). So far my list of destinations are Spain, France, Italy, Croatia and Greece. CAN'T WAIT.

Comments

  1. sell me your d90 stanley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha will put a notice up here if I'm ever going to sell it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Can't wait to see your pictures with the new camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  4.  In a few months time! Can't wait myself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts