Pulau Tikus Food Street in Penang

One thing that Malaysians could agree on is that we love our food. The passion is so strong that its people would go the distance to acquire good food. I've had many wonderful memories with good food accompanied with good company. Call me radical but I do believe that food has the ability to act as a catalyst for understanding between cultures. Its where cultures expresses itself; from the style of cooking right down to the type of spices they use to give the dishes flavour.

I headed to this food street on my last night in Penang. Had loads of food here since I was determined on chowing down the remaining dishes I had on my list. By the end of the day I had Loh Mee, Koay Teow Tng (soup), Otak-otak, Popiah and some good ole' Char Koay Teow. Its just located behind the row of shops opposite the Pulau Tikus Police Station. There's a lot of good food along this road during the day as well. I had most of my lunch breaks here since I could just take a short bus ride and be back within the hour.


pulau-tikus-night-food-street-penang
pulau-tikus-night-food-street-penang
pulau-tikus-night-food-street-penang
pulau-tikus-night-food-street-penang
pulau-tikus-night-food-street-penang
pulau-tikus-night-food-street-penang
pulau-tikus-night-food-street-penang
pulau-tikus-night-food-street-penang
pulau-tikus-night-food-street-penang
pulau-tikus-night-food-street-penang

Comments

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts