Redang Island Trip: The Beginning

Just came back from the Redang Island trip and I had an amazing time. It was much more than a good holiday because I really enjoyed the company of people who came along. We've had a good run for the past two years and it was a very nice way to sort of sum it all up. The beach was so beautiful with the clear water and fine sand. I could stay there all week if it wasn't for Speech Day. Did I mentioned how clear the water was? I always think about Port Dickson when the talk of Malaysian beaches come along. Redang beaches are just so clear you can see right through it. Perfect place to just laze around and just chill.

We left school at about 10 am to catch our noon flight at LCCT. Got to have some Old Town nasi lemak again after such a long time. Nasi lemak will always be my all time favourite comfort food. I've probably mentioned that it taste like home.

pulau-redang-island-beach-malaysia
pulau-redang-island-beach-malaysia
pulau-redang-island-beach-malaysia

Comments

Popular Posts