KTJ Prom 2011

ktj-school-prom-night

This year prom was at the Sheraton Imperial Hotel. I thought that it went well and I had an enjoyable evening. What matter was that all my friends were there, minus the ones that have exams. (We missed you!) Good job to the people who managed to pull it off organising the event. Everybody just seemed to be particularly obsessed with taking photographs that night. Good company and food, what's more to ask for?
One thing for sure, everyone looked amazing all dressed up. I could barely recognise some people! I'm really going to miss these folks. This event is sort of like a reminder that our time is almost up. Three more weeks and that's the end of our two year journey. It seem like ages since I first unpacked in my dorm room and trying not to get lost around the huge school compound. So much has happened in the span of two years. There's this lingering bittersweet feeling where you have this anticipation for the start of a new chapter of your life yet all the memories of your time here somehow acts as an adhesive material keeping you attached to this place.

I should really stop thinking about this until I actually leave.



Prom Queen and Prom King!

You can check out our prom preparations here.

Comments

Popular Posts