Preparations for Prom

prom-photograph-ktj

That time of the year is upon us again, that one night where everyone dresses up to look their best. I always find the build up to prom fascinating to observe; from people chatting with excitement about what they're wearing to the hunt for prom dates. It's a rite of passage that KTJ students get to go through three times!

Here are some photographs I took of the gang getting ready.

prom-photograph-ktj
prom-photograph-ktj
prom-photograph-ktj
prom-photograph-ktj
prom-photograph-ktj
prom-photograph-ktj
prom-photograph-ktj
prom-photograph-ktj
prom-photograph-ktj
prom-photograph-ktj
prom-photograph-ktj
prom-photograph-ktj

Comments

  1. I missed your Blog sooo much Stanley! Awww Prom! I can still remember my Prom days, it was 5 years ago though. Coming from a Christian School, our prom is a bit different than the usual. It was not so fun but what's important is that we had a night with classmates and friends and it was totally worth it!

    The Photos are Amazing! :)

    Your Filipino Friend,
    Steven^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man good to see you back here! Yeah its been a while. I do agree though that the important thing was that we were there with our friends. Its three weeks till graduation! And I'm glad you like the photogaphs, thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts