Pancakes

One of the weekends I decided to make some pancakes while I was home. All you need is the Pancake-in-a-flash bottle and some water. I'm lazy. I know. All you do is add water to the bottle, shake it and pour it into the frying pan. Then you eat it. No. You put a slab of butter on it and drizzle honey all over it. THEN you eat it.

By the way, the whole round shape pancake on the cover thing is a lie. A lie!! Maybe I'm just pouring it in all wrong but that's highly unlikely because well, how many variations of 'pouring' are there? The ends tend to splutter causing the pancake to loose the perfect round shape. But somehow this imperfection makes it taste even better. The ends are really crispy so there is this really nice soft pancake with a crunch on the side. Addictive!


Comments

  1. Annalakshmi HarikrishnaJune 29, 2011 at 2:24 PM

    Dude, that's the laziest way to make pancakes ever!!!! Try using a round pan.... haha... I mean one of the small ones... They usually come out the proper shape but then you end up with smaller pancakes....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I know but it's so quick! Good suggestion though. Will try it out this holiday with more instant pancakes. xP

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts