Quest for the Mac

On a dark and stormy night, it was dark and stormy. The storm was raging the darkness was well, dark. Stanley was sitting down on his bed with his leg crossed and eyes closed. No he is not doing yoga but Stanley is deep in thought.

"Wow, its really dark and stormy outside"

Suddenly out of nowhere, a whiff of deliciousness floated up his nostrils. The smell stimulated the biology detector thingy in his nose and an impulse was sent via the sensory neuron to the cerebellum. Fries! He must have some fries, the kind you can get at McDonalds.

And that is how the Quest of the Mac began. *cue dramatic Oscar winning soundtrack*

****************************************

Lol, one afternoon I just got hungry and I went to McDonalds with my dad and sis to get some unhealthy and oily fast food. (you know that fries are double fried?)

Photobucket
I live in ulu (deserted) place okay. I have to drive 20 minutes to get to the nearest McDonalds.

Photobucket
You McSperience is not complete without the corrosive coke. Its really awesome actually. My teeth feels squeaky clean every time after I drink it. A substitute for brushing?

Photobucket
Its been a while since I've sinked my teeth into one of these. You know its so funny how this thing is selling so well despite being one of the most unhealthy food around. I am one of those people =_=

Two words to describe this thing, seductive and streamlined. (Streamlined cause somehow the size of the burger gets smaller periodically......or am I getting bigger??!!)


Photobucket

Photobucket
This particular McDonalds has a really nice set up. Its away from the city so it has an outdoor theme. People just go there, but a drink and laze their worries away.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Take that first bite and WHOOSH! It colours up your life! Look at how amazed my sister looks after taking her first bite.

Photobucket
Finally, a sweet " Father-Daughter" moment to complete the meal.

Comments

  1. Our Mickey Dees was just completely torn down and rebuilt. It opened up again last week! We have been missing it too. Only 5 minutes away!! It has TWO drive-thru lanes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love McD! I must have its breakfast set every weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Cerebrum, Cerebellum is the one that coordinate movement then it will relay back to the Cerebrum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good post, Stanley :> Ur writing was good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can see how close you are to your family. it's nice to blog about things like this as our world needs a lot of love. love of family, love of neighbors, love of workplace, love of co-workers and even love for enemies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Khairin, fine...=_= if you have to be so specific. LOL

    Gillian, thanks! HAhahah....

    The Dong, in a time like this its nice to have people that you can always turn to. There can never be to much love anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess you must have seen Supersize Me right? Or was it Supersize It? I don't remember but we've rarely eaten at fast food places since.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh MCD, i practically have to beg my mom to bring me if i want to -__-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Even Mac food can become such wonderful pics

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good post, Stanley :> Ur writing was good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts