Christmas Time

Christmas. Its my personal favourite holiday of the year. When Christmas approaches I usually get that warm fuzzy feeling and start wishing that it would miraculously snow in Malaysia. And I love it when they play those classic Christmas songs at the mall. (Lol, I tend to sing along )

As I said I USUALLY get that warm fuzzy feeling. This Christmas has been the most busiest Christmas ever but somehow to me, it does not feel like Christmas. I went through my "normal" yearly Christmas routine like buying presents, singing carols and partying. Perhaps its just me (I blame the economy!), but this year's Christmas really suck. No, nothing went wrong. I just feel that SOMETHING is missing.

Anyway, here's how my Christmas went down.

Photobucket
Shopping for Christmas presents! It was the time of the year where I got the "splurge" in the sense that I use up all the cash that I have in my wallet. I also had a movie galore, never watched so many movies before in two weeks.

Photobucket
Also went to Mid Valley to "hang" with a few friends and do some last minute shopping. In my case I bought most of my presents already. I only had one more gift to get which is for my dad. (Its so hard to pick out a gift for my dad!)

Photobucket
Then suddenly it started to "snow" in Mid Valley. The song 'Let is Snow' was blazing on the speakers. Kids were jumping up and down with joy, finding that their short lifelong dream has sorta come true. My friend said it was soap. (Salty?)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Then, my friends came over to mah' crib for a grill yo'. Fo shizzle mah nizzle.... =) Didn't take much pictures because I was busy BBQ-ing and eating and conversat-ing.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Then there was the Children's Christmas Party at church. I've grown up attending this event so I thought that it would be nice to help out. The kids were in their element, being cute and all. They even did the same skit I did.....erm....6 years++ ago! (Brought back so many memories).

Photobucket
Then there was the Christmas Dinner at Church. Headed there at 11am for choir practice. We sounded pretty much all over the place during practice. It was an acapella performance and we had to change key for every song so pitching is really crucial. Miraculously, we did really well during the actual performance.

Photobucket
Here's Benji with his reindeer hat! Lol, I found it and simply popped it onto his head for a picture.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Friends Melissa and Melody were kind enough to bake cupcakes for everybody! It even has our names on it. I finished it immediately lol.....First, I wanted to 'find' out how the icing tasted like. So I licked it abit. Then I thought that I'll just give it a small nibble (no harm right....). After that *BAM!!!*, I realised that I was staring at an empty cupcake wrapper. =_=

Merry Christmas everyone!

Comments

  1. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
    Wish u have a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS....^ - ^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i saw the "snow machine" in midvalley, they fed a bottle of some kind of solution to the machine, and there goes the "snow", most probably it's just soap.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Stanley. I guess it is probably over by now in Malaysia, but we are still celebrating here in the States.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had wonderful Christmas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had wonderful Christmas! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts