BRATs Year-End Journey

Hei! I just got back from the BRATs Year-End Journey. It was one heck of a ride. From the first day we were exposed to so many new things. I came back filled to the brim with so much more experience that would probably last me a lifetime.

One of the best things is that I had the opportunity to make new friends. People were REALLY open and friendly so it was easy to click. Coming back from the trip was a sad occasion and it was really hard to say our goodbyes.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

There is SO much more! This is just the ending to entice you. I will be spreading the post over a month or two because there is really a lot of stuff that I would like to share with you guys. I'm off to another camp tomorrow and I haven't packed yet! Do excuse me for I would not be able to reply any messages until this Saturday.

Comments

  1. another nice set of pictures depicting fun in being students. i miss those days.

    enjoy your camp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a very nice bunch of kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ey Stanley!!! >.< Hui Ee here... Great set of pictures! I knew you were a good photographer after seeing your soundslide presentation, but this just rocks! I hope to see more.... (I know who I'll be stealing my pictures from now ^^)

    Had a lot of fun with everyone... hope to see you at Menara Star on monday! (they've changed the time, in case you don't know. monday 10.30 to 2.30. hope you can make it!!! )

    okay, ciao! oh, and you can check out my blog at http://twlight-silver-storm.blogspot.com. i just updated recently, so there's not much, much less pictures, but i think i will be updating pretty regularly from now on. I've been influenced.

    *wave*

    -Hui-

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts