Into the Jungle

Back to more BRATs posting! Damn, I can still remember clearly the day I found out that we were going jungle trekking. I saw it coming (Hei, we're in one of the best rainforests in the world) but never thought that we would be staying there!

So we set out with our bags, some of us were equipped with the not so efficient leech socks. We quickly learned that leeches don't always aim for the leg. I got few on my back =_= Phynaz even got one on her stomach.

Photobucket

Photobucket
The Leech Armour...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The trek took 3 hours! Lol, in the middle I sorta got a cramp but it was a wierd kinda cramp. Normally people cramp up their calfs but I had a cramp on my ankles. Later after the trek, guess what? I found 3 freaking huge leeches on my ankles! They were so full they stopped feeding already.

Trying to act all cool I resist crying out loud. (They were freeking huge okay! And don't lie, that's most probably what most of you BRATs did to =_= .....LOL) Hoei helped yank them out. Apparently there's this specific technique to use or else their teeth will get stuck in there....?!!


Photobucket
Perhaps its just me but this totally ruins the whole "out in the wild" mojo that we had going. Lol, at least Digi can prove that they have the widdest coverage.


Photobucket

Photobucket
Then, we had to learn how to set up these thingamajigs up right. We'll be sleeping in them for the next two nights.

Comments

  1. Hey, I wanted some leech pictures!! The only leeches I ever got were some little tiny ones. They are yucky, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts