Rainforest (the place with trees) @Rainforest Discovery Centre at Sepilok, Sabah

The post on Year-End BRATs continues! The next day, my group went to the Rainforest Discovery Centre. Don't have much to say about that place except that it was full of trees! The short walk through the jungle was kind of relaxing (although it wouldn't hurt if they could introduce some air-conditioning).

I guess I'm spoilt in that sense. I do appreciate the things I see around me, I really do. But, as a city boy my world exists in the air-conditioned realm. Its not that a big deal but I have to say that it was a teeny weeny annoying. (Hei! I'm just being honest

Photobucket
This house is located just outside RDC. Totally no connections whatsoever with this post but I thought it looked....erm.....nice?


Photobucket
This is the lake in RDC. Its man made. I think its nice.


Photobucket
When we were told that out guides would be Ben and Kim. I thought they would be guys. Yes, blame me for stereotyping rangers as guys. Ben turned out to be a woman named Bennedete and Kim turned out to be Kimberly (Lol, I thought Kim was a korean guy or something).

The Rainforest Discovery Centre IS a place to discover the rainforest so it was full of trees and plants. Here's the pictures of a few...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
We encountered a few orang utans there!


Photobucket
The journey ended with us crossing the lake with this bridge. This was my second day without my handphone and internet! Yay! I still felt the urge to Facebook but I'm glad the activities kept my mind off those things for a while.

Comments

  1. wow! a day without your handphone and internet??? good you survived. hehehe...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts