New Camera Lens!

Wohooh! I finally got those camera lens I've been saving up for. Its the 50mm f/1.4 lens, and has insanely huge aperture value therefore allowing me to take photos with short depth of fields. (Erm...sorry. HAhahah, its just me geeking out now.)

Here's a look at the lens. Just for the record I spent Rm 1030 for it. *shrieks there goes all my money*

Photobucket


Immediately after buying it, I took it out for a test run during dinner!

Photobucket
The Chopsticks

Photobucket
Kon Low(Dry) Noodles

And here's something a little more abstract...

Photobucket

Photobucket


Last Sunday I did a mini photo shoot and forced asked my sister to model for me. So take a look at a few shots of the area. So far I am lovin' this new lens! Indeed it has taken my photography skills to a whole new level.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

  1. u can buy lotsa things with 1030 bucks...like hello panda biscuits for me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHhaha Alexandra, I promise to buy Panda Biscuits for you next time okay xP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new lens =) I know you'll have lots of fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous, I'm thinking maybe I should save up for a new lens, haha

    anyway, you sure know how to use it, I especially like the bottom few shots

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lissa, hahah I got the technical sides down after some experimenting with it =) Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an impressive lens and what great macro pics - congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool! I look forward to seeing more of these shots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very happy for you, Stanley. Now, please post more pics for all of us to see! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julie, posting them up now! xP

    Alice, thanks! HAhahaha....posting now leh =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lissa, hahah I got the technical sides down after some experimenting with it =) Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts