School: Antics in the Classroom

School, the joy that every individual has to go through. Its the sanctum of knowledge. Young minds are like sponges and the school provide knowledge for them to absorb. =_= I sound pathetic.

Just joking there! Despite the stress of school there are moments that I will forever remember. Currently, everyone is busy preparing for the upcoming public examinations called the SPM. Basically this will determine our future so yeah, everyone is pretty stressed up about it.

Photobucket
The guys is my class are more of the laid back type. Mostly good-boy characters.

Photobucket
The girls are the one that adds flavor to the classroom atmosphere. There's the sassy one, the rich one, the horny one, the quiet one, etc....

Photobucket
The Lala ones

Photobucket
Its so easy to take pictures of the girls in class as most of them are experienced camwhor-ers themselves.

Photobucket
Don't ask me, I have NO idea what they are doing =)

Photobucket
Don't be fooled by her outer playful look. This girl packs a punch in terms of brainpower!

Photobucket
The cheerleaders

Photobucket
Speak no evil, hear no evil, and see no evil. Check it out, I think its on page 35 in the "Cliché Poses for Dummies Special Edition".

Photobucket
This is the page we're submitting for this year's school magazine.

Comments

  1. Awww... Mahn!! The photos are all too good! Sure you'll miss your life there! All the best for your boards!


    I've linked to you, if you like my blog, do link back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THanks! Yup I'll definitely miss them when I finish school at the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! i wanna know whos the horny one! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alexandra, Lolz....I think most of them are pretty horny lor xP

    Coca Cutie, hhahahaha...... =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I had that much fun - and a digital camera when I was in school - great pics - thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rennyba, you're welcome =) Btw, it never to late to stare collecting picture memories!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! The last photo was soooooooo cute! And every photo is of course! I remember my high school days *tears* High school is really the best part of all the peoples lives!

    I've linked your blog to my Cavite Daily Photo Blog. Hope to see you soon there!

    Have a great rest of the school year and cherish every moment of it because those memories surely will be worth millions when you enter college!

    Mabuhay from the Philippines!

    Steven^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts