Living Dangerously

Ramlee Burger patties fried to bits with caramelised onion and garlic, mixed with tomato puree, and topped with Parmesan cheese. This topping goes on top a generous helping of macaroni and sprinkled with more Parmesan cheese. That's me, living dangerously in the kitchen. =D

I call it the Ramlee Bolognaise le Macaroni.

Photobucket

I'll probably be living off this stuff in uni next time. Cook up a huge batch for the whole week or something like that. This holiday I'm determine to learn some home cooked recipes from my mom. One year passes by very quickly and soon it would be time for me to leave the nest. Its hard picturing my life without the roti canai and nasi lemak, replacing them with burgers and steaks (or whatever people in the UK eat).

Will be heading off for a week long holiday- Singapore, Penang, and Phuket via a cruise ship. Never been on one before so I am pumped! I will post up some things to keep you occupied while I'm away so don't worry.

I'm looking forward to exploring these cities and snapping my way through them. Been browsing through loads of other photographer's work to get some inspiration. I find it helpful to see how people see this world and interpret it in their photographs. Lately, I've been a little complacent in terms of photography things are getting a little repetitive rather than fresh. Hopefully I'll return from this trip with some nice refreshing images.

Comments

Popular Posts