Dinner at Chinatown in Bangkok, Thailand

Chinatown, every major city in the world has one area densely populated by the every enterprising Chinese people hence the name. Its always interesting trying chinese food in Chinatowns in different countries. Most of them sell authentic food but there are quite a number of knock offs as well.

The Malaysian Chinatown is pretty good but its more regarded as a tourist attraction so I as a local tend to avoid going there. We don't say things like, "Hei, lets go down to Chinatown to hang out". The bangkok Chinatown was somewhat similar in concept but different in its own way. I remember the whole street was bustling with activity at night and I thorougly enjoyed the food sold at the side of the streets at the dismay of my dad.

We saw this restaurant and decided to give it a shot since it had a considerable number of people in it. The food was alright, not the best dim sum I've had. But I tend to be more forgiving during the holidays so all is well.

china-town-bangkok
china-town-bangkok
china-town-bangkok
china-town-bangkok
china-town-bangkok
china-town-bangkok

Comments

  1. Why is there cut chilli with dim sum!? :P I want sweet sauce pls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Thank for information, I'm looking for it for a long time,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts