Goodbye seniors =( : Part 1

One thing for sure, time flies in KTJ like nobody's business. It seems like only yesterday when I walked down the corridors of this school, welcomed by a bunch of the most wonderful people I had the pleasure of calling seniors.

In my previous schools, seniors were merely students a from above mine. They come and depart without significance except the occasional special ones whom you had the chance to know. But generally seniors live in their own world of stress while we watch them and anticipate what it is like to be in that same position in the future.

However it is a totally different case here in KTJ, probably because it is a boarding school. The seniors took time to know us and it is very sad that they have to leave so soon after knowing them for only a year. But in that time, I have developed a deep respect for these people as they have certainly proven to be worth looking up too.

Arghh! I'm definitely not ready to let go of these people. Who am I going to ask help from for Physics?? They certainly have played integral roles in helping me pull my world together when things get overwhelming.

So, thank you seniors for such a wonderful year. As I step into your roles, hopefully I would be able to be as helpful to my juniors. All the best in the next phase of your live and in chasing your dreams. May God be with you.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Ps: I will be away for OBS for the next 10 day. So since I have loads of photographs, I'll just drag on this series of pictures.

Comments

Popular Posts