Edelweiss

Random title but since we're on the topic of flowers it'll do. The whole family visited this flower exhibition yesterday at Putrajaya, the most magnificent ghost town ever. Seriously, the city itself is so beautiful but its buildings are all empty. Sad.

There were more people at the exhibition than I expected. Turns out, loads of people are interested in plants. Mom's face lit up like a lightbulb seeing all the flowers and started snapping pictures. She's passionate about plants and flowers, see her garden and you'll know what I mean.

I won't call myself a plant person but I though the expo was rather interesting simply because I've never seen so many flowers in one place. The garden outside the expo was massive and all the flowers were in bloom. But the weather was not on our side that day and it was drizzling slightly. Some sunshine and I would get to appreciate the flowers a tiny bit more.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So far my holidays have been pretty awesome. Spending most of my time eating pizza while watching Leverage and Fringe on my computer. I'll have to start work soon. So much work to do. But I'll think about that later. Right now, rest.

Comments

Popular Posts