Imran House Night @Midvalley Megamall and Eastin Hotel

House Night happens on the first Saturday, beginning of every term. I like it because its an excuse to go out and have some fun. This term we had a round of bowling at Midvalley Megamall and dinner later at Eastin Hotel.

Its been a while since I've last bowled so it was fun. Initially I intended to catch a movie instead but the sight of the Midvalley queue quickly changed my mind. No regrets bowling and it was the first time I bowled in darkness. The whole bowling alley has the cosmic glow in the dark thing going on. It was fun fooling around with the juniors, you can hear everyone screaming in excitement and people getting worked up by taunting.

Dinner was good. I liked the selection of food available. Some of us went crazy with the oysters and regret the next day. More than 10 people were admitted to the medical center for diarrhea. Yup, we had that whole 'Mr-Bean-and-the-stale-oyster' drama going on.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts