Defence

Hmm, this week have been pretty dramatic so far. Bittersweet week for us 6th Formers. Exams are coming up soon, next week! Posts will have to stay short and sweet. First paper up next week is Thinking Skills. My class is the 'pioneer' batch of students taking Thinking Skills in Kolej Tuanku Jaafar.

Here's a photo I took last year in Tondo, Philippines. Yes, I do know that I've been showing a lot of pictures from there recently. Its just that I got loads of nice pictures from that place!

Photobucket

I really liked the emotion shown by this little girl. She stared at me with such innocence, and you can see a hint of fear or caution in her eyes. And she was holding on to that wood so dearly I thought she was scared of me.

Comments

  1. Another nice shot :) Love those eyes there. I see catchlight! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe u scared her! kidding... great capture of expression

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts