Delicious @ One Utama

Delicious (that the name of the restaurant) is one my favourite places to dine. Normally, I would find excuses to dine there with my family. Another reason is that I've met the owner of this restaurant (Benjamin) personally so I support his business!

He was kind enough to drop by my school earlier this year during Career Week to talk about entrepreneurship and how his business started. He's one of those people who walked down a road less taken by other people.

The restaurant has some kind of "fusion" concept between Asian and Western cuisine.

delicious-one_utama
The nice setting. We (me, mom,sis) sat outside because inside was full. And we just wanted to feel the humid, hot and dusty air of a tropical country.


delicious-one_utama
Mom.


delicious-one_utama
Sister.


delicious-one_utama
This is the day my sister discovered that "Mocha" contains coffee.


delicious-one_utama
One of the thing I really like about Delicious is their salads. I am NOT a veggie person but somehow their salads are pretty addictive. Besides that, their portions are HUGE and it was enough to feed the 3 of us.


delicious-one_utama
Mom ordered this. Crispy Fried Salmon sautéed with something. I was really good. The salmon was really crispy.

delicious-one_utama
I ordered this. Lamshank Kurma with Spice Rice which was a really good dish to.


delicious-one_utama
My sister ordered spaghetti. I think the pictures explains it all =)

We also had dessert. However, we finished it before I realised that I did not take a picture.

Comments

  1. Good grief! That all looks simply scrumptious! The salad really appeals to me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your sister is beautiful! no wonder, just look at your mom.

    i too enjoy salad but not when im really really hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, it was nice to eat too!

    Kay, hhahaha yeah it was one good lunch.

    The Dong, =D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts