The Last Day to Leave Their Mark....Literally!

This is one of the Malaysian High School traditions that I NEVER understood. On the final day of school everyone would throw flour at each other. My school took it to the next level by adding eggs!

I did not participate fearing for the safety of my camera. However I did have fun watching OTHER people get flour-ed. Me and my classmates (or "my classmates and I") were hiding in the safety of our classrooms. Some of them wanted to go out for a moment and they came back in 10 seconds later looking like a geisha.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Funny thing is that, the principal had a meeting with us in the morning SPECIFICALLY to ban this rite of passage. Kids will always be kids!

Comments

  1. hahaha.... what a tradition!? is that only on your school or in most of the schools in malaysia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a mess they made with the flour. I feel sorry for whomever has to clean it up! LOL
    At least now I know what was all over Kevin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tha Dong, i think it popular in schools around malaysia. Why? HAhahah....I myself don't know why. I think its just one f those things that you do without thinking much.

    Julie, we have janitors for that! xP But...yeah...i bet they had a LONGGGG day....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts