The Last Meal

Our principal was kind enough to give us Secondary 5 students half day off! My whole class headed to the canteen for out last high school meal.

It was during Physics so my physics teacher decided to have a lunch/study session where we would study while eating. How cool is that! But I think we ended up doing more eating and talking rather than finishing up our work.


We're enjoying the food.

Photobucket



Some people emo-ing over the fact that this is the last time they would taste canteen food.

Photobucket



Yes! Some people actually did the work teacher gave.

Photobucket



This girl is the only person I know who can make the process of eating fruit so sensual. Work it!

Photobucket

Photobucket



The guitar guy serenading us with songs.

Photobucket



A glimpse into the future.

Photobucket




Photobucket

No more high school canteen food for the rest of my life. I'm devastated.

Comments

  1. Hmmm....I see you might have a crush, hunh? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post... sorry no more canteen food!

    But you're growing up ..right?

    Have a good end of the week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, work the fruit! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you're on a hiatus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. On to bigger things and much better food!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have a very cool physics teacher. i believe he values the quote "all work no play makes a dull boy".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts