5 Dickens

Its the name of my class. We're popular for being very passionate in what we do which is studying (a.k.a. nerds). Some of the best minds in the school are from this class. I can only to achieve the same marks as them.

On the last day, (well most of the posts here lately HAVE been about my last day

I am just stalling until I could get more material to blog about on after my exams) I decided to have an official photo session with my classmates on the field. Taking pictures out in the open is so much more fun and easier to do.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

*According to the date I set this post to be released, my exams start today!

Comments

  1. Nice photos of the young ladies. I know you are acing those exams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very very cool shots. im feeling like im with them right now because of the close up shots.

    it's good to know that your class is really doing a good job. that should be an inspiration to the many.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice shot...all the best for ur exam

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey all the best for ur exam....nice photo..of ur class

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, hahaha they're really "pro" at taking photos. They do it all the time.

    The Dong, thanks man!

    Friendz, thanks for the well wishes.

    Rajesh, thanks! Glad you like the shots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie, hahaha they're really "pro" at taking photos. They do it all the time.

    The Dong, thanks man!

    Friendz, thanks for the well wishes.

    Rajesh, thanks! Glad you like the shots.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts