The Boy and His Cards

(Yes! Another post about the Taman Megah Home)

There was this one boy who caught my attention, and whom I spent most of my time with during my visit there. I don't know his name as he can't speak. However, he has this interesting affection for his Ben 10 cards.

It actually reminded me of myself when I was much younger. I would use to buy cards like that and keep it save with me all the time. I think I even had some sort of pouch or box to keep them in it.

He would show me his favourite card and imitate their movements. I watch the cartoon so I can relate (yar....I still do watch cartoons). And he would insist that I take pictures of him posing with the cards.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You should've seen the way he took care of the cards. There was not one dog ear on any of those cards although they looked a little worn out from age. Despite not being able to communicate, he is one intelligent kid! He would "talk" to me via motions and gestures. So he really is like any other kid.

Show them some love!
Pusat Penjagaan Kanak-Kanak Cacat Taman Megah
2, Jalan SS 24/10, Taman Megah,
47301 Petaling Jaya
Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: 03-7806 1143

Comments

  1. Kids like him are truly special. Nice pictures Stan =) you captured the child's innocence and passion. I especially love the first picture =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Stanley. Those are very sweet photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great kid! It looks like he is having fun with those cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dropping by..
    so sweet! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy, he ws really cute. Kids are such precious gifts. Its kinda sad to see them without families.

    Kay, =D it was nice playing with them. THey were not the only one having fun!

    Julie, he's an awesome kid =)

    Ivy, thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts