I'm Thankful For

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I know its not celebrated here in Malaysia but I do know about it. Lol almost all the US tv series featured thanksgiving in their script. And its such a timely occasion where the SPM examinations are already over. So here's what I'm thankfull for!

1. I'm thankful for my family
I know! Cheesy and disney-esque as it maybe it is really through. My family is the usual dysfunctional family that has its own sets of strengths and weakneses. During the whole period of my examinations they were very supportive. LOL, I did not have to do house chores for a whole month!

Photobucket

2. I'm thankful for laughter
Thanks to those people who crank me up. Despite stressful moments I have had some time to catch some good laughs with my friends. Its amazing how you can laugh all your troubles away =D

Photobucket

3. I'm thankful for Reader's Digest
Its perhaps the only reading material I had during the entire year! I have no time to read story books so it was something good to keep me up with my reading.

Photobucket

Besides that, its also a nice substitute to the USUAL books that I stare at most of the time.

Photobucket

4. I’m thankful for the government

4. I'm thankful for Famous Amos
This genius created be most awesome cookies ever! I lost count of how many of these babies I have munched down during my study time. Mom knows best and she usually surprise me with a packet occasionally.

Photobucket

5. I'm thankful for my calculator
This thing has helped me make already hard additional mathematics a fraction slower (lol u get the pun? A fraction as in a fraction......nevermind)

Photobucket

Photobucket

6. I'm thankful for God
Call me religious but God really has done so much for me. This period of time is not an easy one. If ya'll don't know, NEWSFLASH!!! The economy suuuuccckkkks and many people have lost their jobs. So I'm really thanksful that my family still has a roof to live under and food to eat.

Comments

  1. Stanley! Great Thanksgiving post! It's good to stop and give thanks whether it is a holiday or just a good Thursday. I enjoyed your post and those things you are thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we all have a lot of reason to be thankful! it's really important to look at the brighter side of life. it helps you be optimistic.

    this month's reader's digest features filipino boxer manny pacqiuao. looking forward to his big fight. win or lose. we're proud of him.

    you have a nice family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving, Stanley! (I celebrated it with my US friends on my blog too)

    That's a great thanksgiving list and that picture of you and your family is lovely. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to be thankful to show our appreciation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving!!! have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have an interesting blog:)
    Happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Museswings, thanks. Hahah, this is my first time "celebrating" thanksgiving!

    The Dong, you read that article? ME too! Heard LOTS about him. He's always in the news making waves. I think he made the Philipines known worldwide.

    Julie, thanks =D

    Alice Teh, thanks =) Lolz, I thought I looked a little blur in the pic xP

    Windwalker, yeah you never know when it will be taken away....happy thanksgiving!

    Rajesh, happy thanksgiving to you and have a great weekend too.

    Friendz, same to you!

    Yoon See, thanks! Glad you like my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could swear you live in the U.S. You have so many of the same things and lifestyle. You really do have a fabulous family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So nice of you to show your thanks for our holiday in the US... Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kay, LOL. Hahha...perhaps its my extensive exposure to american media xP

    Jess, you guys have really awesome holidays. And it gives me another reason to celebrate!

    KMF, thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Archie and Famous Amos too. I am thankful you take such nice pictures :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your blog of thanksgiving!! You have the gift of words & picture. Wield it well...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts