Meeting and Old Friend @ Delicious, One Utama

Recently during Chinese New Year, I met up a friend who was visiting from New Zealand. We were classmates in the first two years of secondary school, and migrated to the sheep country after that.

She's part of the gang I hung out with back in SMK Taman Desa. I really miss those bunch of people! They're really a fantastic group of people to be around. Those 3 years of lower secondary school life was definitely memorable.

Lol, initially it was supposed to be a large gathering. We had like what.....more than 10 people who were supposed to come? Everyone ffk-ed because of the Chinese New Year celebrations and it ended up being just the 3 of us.

delicious-one_utama

I've always like dining at Delicious. Food there is GOOD! This is probably mom's all time favourite restaurant. Normally going to One Utama would mean going to Delicious.

delicious-one_utama

Melissa, having lived in New Zealand for the past 5 to 6 years developed an accent! I remember talking to her on the phone prior to the meet up and I just could not get over how different she sounds.

delicious-one_utama
delicious-one_utama

The food was awesome as usual. I had this crabmeat+some-nut-thing spaghetti and it was an odd but good combination. This would probably encourage me to venture beyond my usual aglio olio and carbonara.

Dessert was heavenly! Had this last time with the 350 team at Bangsar Village, and it taste as good I remembered it to be. I tell you, moist chocolate cake oozing with chocolate sauce is meant to go with vanilla ice-cream. They should serve this up in heaven.

delicious-one_utama

It was good meeting up with you again after such a long time Melissa! Speaking about being glad to meet up with old friends, I feel so old now. *sigh* I'm old enough to have 'old' friends.

Comments

  1. I agree that the food is good, but the service has always been quite horrible. Have they improved?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food is definitely good. But have to agree with the service, it took us a so long to get refills for water. But the main people who served us were good. I just marvel how they have SO many staff and not get things done lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts