Serenity

Photobucket

I'm having one of those moments right now. The peace that comes with knowing that I have done everything I could. Now I leave everything else up to God. Its like sitting at an isolated spot on the beach, watching the waves crash on the shores with the wind blowing all your troubles away so gently you hardly notice it.

With everyone around you dashing towards their dreams, you tend to get caught in the same race and forget certain core principles. I am glad to be reminded of them once again. This journey has barely begun, and who knows what else lies ahead.

Comments

  1. I need to get there man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. Sometimes we all need to take a step back and just chill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah man! I am in need of a holiday as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. =) Yeah its only so much of business one person can handle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts