Sunny Edinburgh


The weather in Edinburgh over the past week have been nothing short of amazing. I went for a run and got tan lines at the end. TAN LINES. That my friend, in Edinburgh is usually an impossibility. The usually empty meadows have been packed with people soaking up the sun and the Edinburgh seems to perpetually smell of barbeque.

Day time is also getting longer, with the sun going down at around seven. After getting used to it getting dark at five, I find this new change pleasantly weird. This whole sunshine hooplah has however set me back a little in work as I have been spending my days out in the sun! There is nothing like feeling the warmth of sunlight on your skin. It goes really well with Edinburgh's cooling breezes and low humidity so you don't end up drenched in sweat.  I reckon this is the best time for visiting Edinburgh.

Time to go shopping and replace those winter apparel with bright sunny comfortable summer clothes. And I need some shades.

Comments

Popular Posts