Cinnamon Rolls


This is my current obsession, cinnamon rolls. I have this friend Sara back in KTJ, who makes amazing cinnamon rolls and generally feeds me with food. Baking is something that I've never had success with despite being relatively competent with cooking. Thing is that I have never found the need to bake because I've always been surrounded by people who are really good at it. Flour just refuse to work with me! They never rise and are too unpredictable for my liking.

But now in the UK, a solution beckons. PRE-MADE PASTRY. This changed my life. Bought some at the supermarket the other day. Life became so much simpler. All I had to do was roll it out, shake cinnamon and sugar all over it, roll it, cut it, and stick it in the oven for half an hour. Kitchen smelled of freshly baked cinnamon rolls. They were quickly eaten up by my friends.

Last Wednesday was a particularly stressful time. I had a six page report due Friday and have barely started writing it. So I made a whole new batch of cinnamon rolls.

I ate all of them over the next few days.

There were twelve pieces.

OUCH.

But oh so good.





Comments

  1. Cassandra Urai VictorMarch 6, 2012 at 2:23 AM

    Hi, Uncle Stanley... How r u. We r all fine. by the way how is England or where ever you might be now. hope you enjoy there. Can you pls visit my blog:
    http://cassandravictor.blogspot.com/.
    Love, Cassandra Urai Victor

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts