Medics Mystery Tour 2012


Guys, meet the rest of my class. 

One of my friends, Noel had this brilliant idea of shoving a bunch of medics in buses, take them to an undisclosed location, and have a night out. We ended up in Newcastle! I was very much sober that night being on camera duty but it was so funny watching the shenanigan my course mates were getting up to.

Here is a list of interesting things that happened:

1. A girl got carried out of the club passed out.
2. A guy thought that we were in Aberdeen, and was looking around for a Scotmid (a convenient store unique to Scotland, I think)
3. Everyone flooding Subway at the end of the night
4. Watching my friend SHOVE a subway sandwich into her mouth
5. Taking many pictures of another friend with random strangers throughout the night because they thought that I was the official club photographer.
6. A guy went missing and woke up the next day in a random flat in Newcastle O.o



and the highlight of the night...



7. A guy taking a taxi all the way from Newcastle back to Edinburgh. Rumors has it that the fare
    amounted to around two hundred pounds.


Haha, life here in Edinburgh is never dull.



Comments

Popular Posts