Tokyo Disneyland @ Japan

tokyo-disneyland-japan
tokyo-disneyland-japan
tokyo-disneyland-japan
tokyo-disneyland-japan

Tokyo Disneyland was on our to-visit list when we were in Japan. Mom and dad have had their fair share of Disneyland experiences so it was just me and my sister running all over the place. We were extremely efficient in maximizing our time and we had this intricate plan of which ride to go first and which show to catch right after.

Weather was scorching from what I remembered because I recall having many a cup of shaved ice. And there you don't get condiments with it like cendol in Malaysia. It was stripped down to the very basics; shaved ice and syrup.

As usual I tend to do a lot of people watching. It was nice seeing parents with their little kids, who look like they're having the happiest day of their life. This is probably going to sound really corny, I really want to have the ability to do that one day; make people feel like it's the happiest day of their lives. One more for the bucket list.




tokyo-disneyland-japan
tokyo-disneyland-japan
tokyo-disneyland-japan
tokyo-disneyland-japan
tokyo-disneyland-japan
tokyo-disneyland-japan
tokyo-disneyland-japan
tokyo-disneyland-japan

Comments

  1. Nice photos there! I'm going Tokyo this year end and your post makes me so excited now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Grace! Oooh, Tokyo is awesome you'll definitely enjoy it. This probably doesn't sound like much but their rice is AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts