Be right back


I actually got more sick today, that runny nose had turned into a full blown fever. And fever in a cold climate; not so much fun. Gums started swelling last night because my wisdom tooth decided that it was time to start acting up. I have Ibuprofen pumping through my veins now to counteract the stabbing pain I get every time I remotely try to close my mouth.

Do excuse the rant, I usually tend to be more pot-of-gold-at-the-end-of-the-rainbow. Heading down to Nottingham this weekend for the annual Malaysian Nottingham Games. Participating in squash so hopefully that goes well. Most of the KTJ kaki will be down there as well so really looking forward to meet some familiar faces and to chat over some nasi lemak. I just hope that things will pick up health-wise by the end of this week.

Comments

Popular Posts