Japan Trip: Shinjuku


Shinjuku is one of the more busier streets in Tokyo (if that's even possible because it's pretty busy everywhere). Tall building, street lights, and people crossing the road in every possible direction; you name it. I love the pulse of the city. All you need to do is pause and observe. Eventually you'll find some kind of order in all that chaos. That is some deep stuff!

I had dinner at one of the Japanese fast food restaurant called Yoshinoya. Their main dish is very simple; beef stew on rice. It was amazing. Taste buds literally screamed in ecstasy (Too much? haha). And it is surprisingly not very hard to replicate at home. I made some today and it turned out really well though I'll remember to lay off the sugar next time. Clearly my idea of a tablespoon is obviously skewed.




Comments

Popular Posts