Sneak Peak: Photo shoot with the sister

Its been a long while since I had a photo shoot with my sister. The last time was probably more than a year ago. She's always been my willing guinea pig to test out new techniques on the camera. Plus its nice to have some brother sister bonding time.


On another note, Chinese New Year celebrations have been going well so far. Mom cooked a feast for the four of us back home! Home cooked food is so comforting and I miss it so much. Even more now that I live on cafeteria food in school. Things like that make you appreciate little things that you have in life. We balik kampung today for a day trip to see some relatives and collect some ang pows. Despite my incompetence in the Chinese language it was still nice to see everyone again, all grown up. And once again we got to taste that oh-so-familiar curry and rojak me at that Indian restaurant we go to every year. This might be my last time visiting this restaurant with the whole university thing around the corner. Sigh.

I've also been on a Grey's Anatomy marathon. I started watching about a little more than a week ago. Currently I'm on season 3. So yeah, perhaps I'm spending a little too much time there. Its really entertaining although I reckon the life as a doctor would be less dramatic, in retrospect to television and its tendencies to sensationalise things. Certain episode were written so well it sucks you in emotionally to the story and you can't help but feel extremely sorry for those fictional characters.

Enough about that. Do check it out, I think its worth watching if you got time on your hands. Random thought. I am still itching to have my first Yee Sang! The only time when you have everyone on the table playing with their food.

Take care and Happy Chinese New Year =)

Comments

  1. Blu-ray extras include filmmaker commentary, exclusive Undead Vision picture-in-picture track, exclusive deleted scenes and outtakes, behind-the-scenes featurettes (5 more on Blu-ray) and a sneak peak of “Resident Evil: Damnation.” Grade: film 2 stars; ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work! This is the type of information that should be shared around the web. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher! Come on over and visit my website . Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts